Entry Gard Sash Lock and Keepers for Casent Window

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
Hi, I'm pretty sure these are entry guard sash locks because the casement windows hardware is Entry Gard and they look very similar to your 38-097 product but mine are not quite as wide as that model. my width is more like approximately 2in wide. is there a part for me?

I also need keepers for LH and RH.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200321_100312.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200321_100413.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Comparing the 38-097 with your lock in the photo, I do see that yours is a lot less wide. I wasn't able to find a version that matches up to yours, though. The 38-097 is 2" wide like yours, but it has that extension on the base. Do you think it will be a problem when installed on your window, aside from aesthetics? The rest of the profile seems to match up to yours. I'm thinking yours might be an earlier, unavailable version of the 38-097.

The 38-097 is 2 9/16" per the diagram. It would stick out beyond the window trim on my window unfortunately.

I was afraid  of that. I saw that you had a little lip there and I was hoping our part would stay within those bounds. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find a closer match to your original lock. I am very sorry that we can't offer anything closer.

I think at this point your best bet would be to contact a store or professional near you who is familiar with homes in your area. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Assuming this is an older part, there may be a mom and pop type store near you who still has these in stock, but this is just a guess.

I'm sorry again that we can't help with this project.

Really appreciate you help - will look to you folks in the future for inevitable hardware needs!

Thank you! If you have any questions in the future, we will do our very best to help.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.