Entry door weatherstripping

A quick learner from CT says:
I was told by a Larson sales rep that I have a Peachtree metal entry door. It was installed in the summer of 1983. I need to replace the weatherstrip on the hinged side and the top. The hinged side is a compression strip; the top and latch side are magnetic. The kerf is 1/2" deep and 3/16" wide. I have attached a photo of the strip (grey)from the hinged side and a small sample for the magnetic strip (brown). Do you have a replacement kit?

I replaced the strip on the latch side in 2000. Attached is the receipt showing the part #.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190830_133752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190903_121408.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190903_125137.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The only replacement we offer that may be able to work for you is our 58-008 prime door seal set. Take a good look and review this part. See if this will make for a good alternative on your door. 

A quick learner from CT says:
I purchased the 58-008 kit you recommended and just installed it. It's an excellent fit and was easy to install. The test will come this winter when the temperature drops below 25 F.

Thanks for your help on this.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm very glad to hear it worked. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.