Equivalent part? A better solution?

A quick learner from Los Angeles California says:
Hi!

I feel like this top slide guide (23-130, referred to as "the guide" hereafter) is the part I need. The pics show this original part is an ACME 2066 (US PAT. 3536120). They are 4" long and the track is 1" wide. I actually have two, 4" long springs on my doors, as opposed to one larger (23-130) and one smaller (23-112). The door on the LEFT is the door that keeps falling out of the guide. The guide on the left appears to have a loose spring and also appears to be bowed :( I suspect this is what is causing it to come out of the guide.

Am I right that this part (23-130) is the one I need to replace? Should I replace both while I'm replacing this one? Is there another product that does the same thing as this one but is a bit more sturdy? I have AirBnB guests in this room and I'm concerned about durability :/ THANK YOU!

Pic Reference: Pic 1 = both; Pic 2 = Right spring; Pic 3 = Left spring; Pic 4 = Left door out of the guide
Bifold door guides
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Since Acme has been out of business for some time now, the springs and the nylon housing might have simply worn out due to age. Replacing them might solve your problem. Also check the 23-112 top pivots to see if they still have their spring. Finally, I'd recommend looking over the bottom door pivot to see if it needs adjustment to raise the door. You might also want to spray the tracks with silicone to help in the doors operation.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.