Estimated weight for a Peachtree window

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I have recently purchased two balances (S745-32) option 31.25 4 to replace the balances on a Peachtree window with outside dimensions of 27.5" wide x 35" high. They worked wonderfully.

I also need to replace balances on a larger window: outside dimensions of 33.5" wide by 35" high

Please can you tell me either the estimated weight or the option number I need 31.25 X?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't determine your sash weight based on the size of the sash. Generally, you just need to remove one of the original balances to measure then length and locate the stamp on the metal channel to choose the correct option. If there is no stamp, you'll need to weigh the sash with a common bathroom scale and follow the chart under the balance product description. Thanks for posting! 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.