Executive Mirror Bifold Closet Door Bottom Pin

A home owner from 08848 says:
I am looking for a replacement parts for my Executive Mirror Bifold Closet doors. The bottom pin was damaged (looks like the disc broke on the spring loaded arm and now the bottom track is all roughed up and needs replacement as well. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
closer guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to make a recommendation without seeing how it originally looked, but start with our 23-121. Could this be a possible replacement option?
I actually purchased from your site earlier in the day the following part. Please advise if you think this will not work with the Executive Mirror bifold doors.

Bottom-Threaded-Pin/pd/Wood-Folding-Closet-Door-Replacement-Accessories/23-116

Thank you.
In addition that that part, I also purchased.

Roll-Guide/pd/Bifold-Door-Accessories/21-174

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I really can't say for sure, I'm not familiar with the Executive brand. We would need to go off of the physical details of your old hardware to confirm what could and couldn't work.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.