Expander or Sweeper for storm door

A home owner from USA says:

Hello,

I am looking for an expander or sweeper for a storm door. The first picture shows the lower part of the door with the brass expander. The second picture shows the very bottom of the door with the two strips of felt? the rest on the threshold of the door frame. I need the expander to be at least 3" high, the one I have now only drops 1 1/2" and I still have a gap under the door of about an inch. The width of the expander should be 1 1/2". Do you have anything like this and if so could you send me the details.

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4169.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4170.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a storm door sweep that's as large as 3". That's pretty huge for storm doors. Would it be possible to adjust your door to make up the difference? 1" is a big gap but many storm doors can be adjusted. That may work to solving your problem.

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.