need help getting the correct combination of window parts

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
Hello,

I'm in need of some help getting the correct combination of parts. I'm not seeing what I need in your catalog as a complete assembly but maybe there isn't one. If so, can you guide me to the correct way to purchase the proper parts as a group.
I believe this is all the information you need:
34" x ½" lift for 28-32 lb. sash

19-005 top

15-029 shoe

I'll need several but just two for starters to ensure fit.

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Sure, I've sent you a custom link to order (2) balances with 19-005 Top And 15-029 Bottom Fittings, 34" long, and with a stamp option of 3350, which is for a window sash in the weight range of 28 through 32 lbs. Let me know if you have any questions.

Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for bearing with us during this busy season. I am told you want (6) more balances with the 19-005 and 15-029 attached, but 28" in length. Can you tell us the stamp option you need as well? From there, we'll get this started for you. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
Hi Bob,
I'm not sure I understand what the stamp option is.

And just to reiterate,
I would like 6 more balances like the December order AND
6 of the same but for shorter windows in which the balance measures 28" instead of 34". All 12 would have same top and bottom fittings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4667.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Sorry for not clarifying. The stamp option is that code on the metal channel you have helpfully showed me. It symbolizes the weight range the balance is capable of supporting. A balance stamped 27D, for instance, or what translates in our system to 2740, which supports a window sash in the weight range of 19 through 26 lbs. 

I've sent you an email with custom links to order (6) balances stamped 3350, with the 19-005 and 15-029 attached, as well as (6) balances stamped 2740, with the same attachments. Let me know if you have any questions prior to ordering. Many thanks. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.