Extended-Travel Channel Balance Quote

A quick learner says:
I am looking for an extended channel balance for Insulate brand window. The CB is 13 3/4 inches long and marked 13 3 B.S.I. ( shows in second photo ) I believe I only need one balance but would like it to ship with the plastic removal clips I am ordering as the originals break when I try to pull out. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, can you show me a photo of the removal clip you mentioned? This balance is compatible with many different kinds, and I need to see yours before I can make a recommendation.

Please also note that we can only supply 2 balances minimum, since this is a custom configuration. I hope that's okay.

A contractor says:
Here is a photo of removal clip. I believe it is your 16-035. Cost and lead time for balances?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, thank you. Yes, that would be our 16-035A. Note that this will not be included with the custom balance assembly as it is a separate, non-custom part. What I'm going to do now is email you a purchase link and price quote for 2 balances. You can use that to add them to your cart.

Then, you can add the 16-035A (and anything else you need) to your cart afterwards. That way you can checkout with everything all at the same time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.