A home owner from California says:
Hi. I want to add a 4" extension to my casement window crank. The windows were already installed when I bought my condo. There is no note of what brand they are and the HOA does not seem to have a record. Is there a universal part that would work?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-157 extension. It has a 11/32" spline and is used on Roto and Truth hardware. Could this work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.