Exterior Window Clips

A home owner from Oklahoma says:
I have Andersen Windows that may be 30 years old. The interior window is a casement window but there is also an exterior window (similar to a storm window?) that has these little clips that hold it in. I'm removing them to clean the inside of the windows and the clips are rotten and breaking. Andersen can't seem to help me. Can I get these parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0044.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks so much for posting! 

Based on the photos of your Andersen window, it looks like you have our 70-053 flush clip. I suggest that you carefully compare our dimensions with yours to be 100% sure though! 

Let us know what you think. 

A home owner from Oklahoma says:
These are just what I needed. Thank you so much - I've tried everywhere with no luck!! Thanks for solving my problem so quickly!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're so welcome!

How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.