Exterior handle options for 3 15/16 hole center to hole center

A quick learner from Palm Springs, CA says:
I've looked at your site and from what I can see, you have two replacement exterior patio door handles available for a 3 15/16 inch hole-to-hole: the 82-042 (a solid one piece that is grabbed by the fingertips only) and the 82-044 (which appears to have a slightly raised rear portion for grabbing by more of the fingers). The unit I'm replacing is basically like the 82-042 but I want the door to be easier to open (it's a reinforced airport sound canceling glass door and quite heavy) so I'm looking for something that can be firmly gripped. It's difficult to hold a margarita in one hand and open the glass door with the other. Not good. The 82-044 appears to be a better option for me but I see that your complete kit 82-035 has an exterior handle that appears to have even more surface area for holding when pulling back the door. Here are my questions:
1) What is the "depth" of the 82-044? By that I mean the distance the handle protrudes outward from the door. I have a total of 2 inches between the glass door frame and the exterior screen door and as such the handle's depth can't exceed 2 inches or it will interfere with the screen door's movement. I can estimate the height and width of the handle from the photograph (using the installation hole markings as a reference) but not the depth.
2) Is the exterior handle component of the 82-035 kit available for purchase as a separate replacement part? If so, what is the depth (see #1) of that exterior handle?
3) Are there any other 3 15/16 hole-to-hole exterior handles available from Swisco?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I have posted a new image with an alternate view below-- you can see the "depth" measures approximately 1 1/8". The handle that comes with the 82-035 is the 82-044 (pictured below); you can find the item in the related parts. The 82-044 and the 82-042 are the two handles we currently offer for exterior pulls with 3 15/16" hole center to hole center.
alternate side view protrusion measurement
A handy person from West Palm Beach Fl says:
Does your product 82-044 come in a 6 9/16 hole center (screw to screw center)??
I need a outside pull handle that size.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we currently do not offer the 82-044 with a 6 9/16" screw hole center width.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.