Exterior rubber strip

A quick learner from Anthem, AZ says:
1.This simple rubber strip runs the outside of the window that doesn't open. I'm looking to replace a 70" section. The windows are Atrium brand but I couldn't find a make and model

2.There are 2 delicate plastic clips at the bottom I need to replace. (Picture #3)
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we won't have the rubber glazing like yours, but we do have the 55-029 ridged glazing that looks like yours. Could that work? The bottom weep hole covers looks like our 26-173.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)