Exterior window trim

A handy person from Charleston, SC says:
Exterior window trim that seems to be what holds glass in. I need to replace one window but don't mind ordering multiple for future use. 33x40.5L this being the upper sash trim measurement. Window is single hung.
Will also be ordering window spirals, figuring out how many I need, too. Thanks for the help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0515.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0514.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0519.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you need replacement glazing. We may be able to help but we'll need to see a  side profile image of the seal removed from the window, along with dimensions to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

So the 'V' shape is 1/2" on both sides and the opening of the 'V' shape is 1/2". I will gladly ship this little piece to for an exact match if you advise so.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0626.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0627.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0624.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0625.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Take a look at our 55-029 glazing bead and see how it compares to your original seal. 

Thanks! Perfect. Will be ordering this and other supplies.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.