External screen door hinge

A quick learner from Mesa or Chandler or Tempe or Gilbert, Arizona says:
Hi, I'd like to know if you can identify this hinge, and if you have any in stock.
It's for an external black front screen door on a manufactured home, The wind caught the door, swing it back, and bent 2 of the hinges. I am only able to pull one side off, because the other end of the hinge is riveted to the screen door. My plan is to replace only this side of each hinge. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen_hinge.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have a replacement for this hinge. The only product we have that may  be helpful is our 40-165 hinge repair kit, but I'm not certain this will work in your case. Your best bet may be to contact the original manufacturer of the doors for assistance.

A quick learner from Mesa or Chandler or Tempe or Gilbert, Arizona says:
Thanks for looking into it. Much appreciated. There are no mfg indicators on the door, so I might have to make my own modifications, or just replace the door. Thanks again.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.