Extra wide shoe for channel balances

A professional from Bermuda says:
Good day, I'm trying to find 16 of these older style locking pivot shoes for channel balances. The shoe is 1-1/2 inches wide, about 2 inches tall and 5/8 inches thick. Honestly never seen one so wide before!!! If at all available I would also need the cam bars. Thanks, Keith.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wide shoe for Channel Balances.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe this shoe is made anymore, but I recommend looking at our 15-047 as a potential alternative. This is a more modern pivot shoe made to fill the same role and its dimensions seem to match yours exactly.

A professional from Bermuda says:
Hi Tom! Thanks but I already saw that shoe and it's not wide enough. That one is 1-1/4" wide and mine is 1-1/2" wide. I think the sashes will move around too much when opening and closing. The windows are old so might be time to replace them. Any ideas where else I could look just in case?
Thanks, Keith.
Profile picture of Tom

Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I must have totally missed that width. Honestly, 1-1/4" is pretty standard so I'm shocked to see one with a 1-1/2" measurement. I don't think I've ever seen one that wide.

Please bear with us a little longer as we look into this. I'm going to have my senior colleague take a look at your measurements and see if he's come across this size before.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for your patience. Unfortunately, this one has us at a bit of a loss. We've never seen a 1-1/2" wide shoe before and have been unable to track down anyone who ever made one. According to our records it just hasn't been done.

This is evidently not correct, since you have a 1-1/2" shoe in your possession. The only thing I can guess is that this was made for a very specific window model and is not something widely available. That is just a guess, though, we're not really sure.

At the end of the day, this is not a size that we will be able to supply. It's just too big compared to the relatively more common pivot shoe sizing. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.