Face Frame cabinet Drawer Slides

A contractor from Vancouver, WA says:

Good Day!!

Im hoping you could provide, any and all resources, for locating replacement Hardware for the item shown in the photos. The cabinets are pretty old, but are still in great shape, with the exception of some bad slides. A complete set would be awesome, but the main item needed, is the part shown attached to the cabinet, in the photo.

Im extremely grateful for your time, and help :-)

Thank you,

Roger

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1723.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1724.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Roger. This slide part isn't made anymore, unfortunately. The only thing we can recommend is maybe the wheel itself. Would that suffice? If so, let me know its diameter and thickness and I can try to find something in the same size.

I'm very grateful for your reply, Tom, thank you so much!!
I'll be at the job site tomorrow , and in a strangely perfect sort of way, I only need the previously mentioned wheel, Lol.
I'll get back to you tomorrow, Sir ?
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good, I'll be here!

Hi Tom :-)
It looks like the outer dimension of the nylon wheel is 7/8, inner dimension is 3/16. The steel rim that the wheel sits on is 7/16, at its largest point.
If your able to locate the wheel...How do you remove the rim that the wheel sits on? I took a photo of the back side of the slide to show you the rim looks like its flared. How would the new part be installed also?
Thanks again, Tom, I hope you had a fantastic weekend
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1760.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1761.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! The best match I was able to find was our 10-109. This is a shower door wheel, but believe it or not we find they work perfect well for drawers of all types. I'm not 100% sure it can work for you, just because your slide bracket is so old, but I think it's promising.

I've known some customers in the past who drilled out the old rivet and screwed the new wheel on. However, those were for different kinds of drawer slides. Yours may be particular but I'm not sure how, unfortunately. All I can say is that's usually what we do. See if that would work for this application.

Thanks, Tom!! At this point, Id like to give it a try. Can you please provide me with the info to make the purchase? Have a wonderful day :-)
Profile picture of Tom

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. You can use the link I provided in my previous post.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.