Additional Measurement for Face Guide 67-026

A quick learner from Florida says:
Could you provide the distance between the two vertical red lines in the attached photo for part 67-026? This is the measurement from the outside edge of the Window Sash to the 'cutout' in the Sash where the Face Guide's three little 'tabs' insert. Hope this makes sense. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Face_GUide.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. This measurement was admittedly a little awkward to get, just because of how this piece is designed, but as best as I can tell the dimension between those two red lines is just a hair under 9/32". The precise measurement I got was .277" but like I said, it was a little awkward so I wouldn't be surprised if that was a thousandth of a decimal or so off.

I hope this information helps, but let me know if you needed anything else and I'd be happy to do what I can.

Yes, I thought they looked wider than what I have in that respect although with a casual glance the parts looks identical. I think my windows are Kinco (I can't find any positive ID on them) and they have a 'notch' on the outer sash edge that reduces the 'interior' width required. If the 'notch' wasn't there these would be PERFECT.

These can STILL work though because the three little 'tabs' firmly lock into their slot on the sash and hold the part in place. The larger, single 'edge hook' however just sits in the open 'notch' performing no function. Still seems to work fine though. Thanks!
I need to clarify something I said above. When I said that "If the 'notch' wasn't there these would be PERFECT." I was addressing the secure fit of the part. It WILL/DOES, however, extend just a bit past the edge of the sash BUT this does not appear to hinder the sash's operation or removal so it appears to work fine.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I do hope it still works for you despite its differences. There have been a lot of these made but all the different types can be difficult to get a hold of since there's so much turnover. If you wanted peace of mind, you can see our return policy here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.