Face Guide (?) identification

A home owner from Brandon, Florida says:

The attached photos show a small plastic piece that I need for my windows. I believe this piece is called a Face Guide. It mounts on the moveable window and faces the inside of the room. My guess is that it helps the window slide and keeps the window from rattling in and out. Can you help identify this roughly 1/2" component? I'll need several of these.

Thank you,

Russell

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Face Guide 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Face Guide 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Russell. You're right, this is a face guide and it more or less performs exactly that function. Our 67-026 is very similar and is 1/2" square, too boot. I think this may be what you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.