Similar to 90-169
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Part.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200130_093143.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200130_093159.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200130_093134.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part 3.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That is similar to our 90-169, but it's clearly a different size. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? I'm afraid that I can't tell what it is with just a ruler held up to the part. I would like for you to measure it as carefully as you can and tell me what it is.

Would it also be possible to see an undamaged version? 

A quick learner from Grand Rapids, Michigan says:
4mm between screw holes and I will work on another picture.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, let us know! We'll start trying to find a keeper that matches that measurement in the meantime.

A quick learner from Grand Rapids, Michigan says:
SEE ATTACHED
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Can you confirm that measurement? We don't have anything with a hole center to hole center distance that's that small. 

The best match we have in our inventory is our 90-257, which has a hole center to hole center spacing of 7/16". Could this be a better match?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.