Fall protection

A professional from Albertville, MN says:
I have 4 Marvin integrity windows that need aftermarket fall protection devices so the windows will not open past 4
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Your post got cut off so I'm not exactly sure what you need. That said look at our 26-387. I think this may be something like what you're looking for. We also have a helpful video that will show you how it works and installs.
A distributor from Minnesota says:
i viewed the 26-387. those may work for the double hungs, looking for Integrity wood/clad casement fall protection and will these work for wood integrity double hungs (the video only showed vinyl)
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 26-387 is meant to be used on vinyl double hung windows. If you have wood double hung windows you might want to consider our 26-434 instead. If you have a casement type window, as well, see our 39-398.
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.