Farley Window Pivot Bar

A home owner from NY says:
Which product do you have matches this pivot bar. I'm looking to order several of these for my windows. It's a farley window.Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3293.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We only offer one replacement that is close to your pivot bar. Take a look at our 26-360. On this part, the first hole is set back 15/16". Do you think you may be able to still use our bar as a replacement? 

A home owner from NY says:
Not sure it would work. Top hole just be shy of 15/16 , the second hole is good to go at 2 inches. What do you think?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not have any other options to offer as a replacement. There's a chance you may be able to elongate the hole if needed in order to fit in your sash. Other than that, there is nothing more we are able to do. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.