Farley casement window issues

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I have a customer who is having issues with their Farley casement windows (installed in 2003). They can open the windows but have issues closing them. I have attached 2 pictures. one of the pictures I circled where I think the issue is. It looks like the operator is worn down in one area and that is causing the window to not close when it gets to a certain location.
Since I cannot get farley parts anymore, do you have an compatible parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0453 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0454.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It definitely looks like you need a new operator. I'm confident that we can supply it, but before I recommend anything I would like you to disconnect the long straight arm from the track and show me a picture of the end of it. There are a couple different types and I need to know what yours is. Seeing the end of the arm will allow me to do that.

Ok thanks for the reply. I will plan on going back to their house one day next week and get some pictures for you. Once I do that I will send them your way. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Great! In the meantime, you may want to watch this video. The two products featured here are more or less what we need to decide.

I was able to get back by the house and take some more photos. Attached are the pictures requested of the arm on the casement.
Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0517.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0518.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0519.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0520.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That'd be the 39-253LB and 39-253RB. You can reuse that square black slider, assuming it's still in good condition. If it's not, you can use our 39-529.

We also sell the 39-451 and 39-452 covers/handles.

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.