Farley window weep hole covers.

A handy person from Bridgeport NY says:
I am looking for wheep hole covers (the whole assembly) for openings that measure 1 inch by approximately 3/16ths of and inch. The covers in your catalogue are listed as one inch by 3/8 inch. Do you have weep hole covers that would be appropriate for this application and if so, what is the part number.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a weep hole that will fit in a slot of that size. All of ours are either over 1" or under 1", but none are exactly 1".

I think you should consider our 26-186 weep hole cover. I like this because it's pretty versatile and can work on many different windows. You will need to drill a hole on either side of the old weep hole for it to plug in, but otherwise I think it's a good option.

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.