Faux glazing bar window clips

A home owner from Northern Virginia says:
I am a member of the military who recently moved into a new home, which was built around 1985 and still has the original windows, which have a faux glazing bar to give it a "colonial" appearance. The faux glazing bars are currently attached to the window sash/frame via small plastic clips, which have a square 5/8 inch opening for the faux glazing bar and connect to the frame via a 1/8 round peg which goes into a small hole on the window sash/frame. Over time, these clips have rotted/broken and the fauz glazing bars keep falling out and breaking, especially whenever the window opens or closes. I'm currently looking to order about 100 replacement clips. If you need any additional information, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Bob
User submitted photos of window clips.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bob. Have you seen our 55-184 Clear Grille Clip? It appears to resemble your own hardware. Please compare the two and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.