Female window frame component to screen window plunger pin

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
I want to drill a second window plunger pin into my screens and that seems pretty easy but that requires me to drill another hole in our window frame and I can find that piece. What is that part called and do you supply that?

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm not entirely sure what frame component you're talking about. If you mean the window frame itself, I'm afraid we don't carry the materials for these. Otherwise, the plungers simply need to be installed by using a drill bit like the 75-032 to form a hole for them. See the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)