Finding right balance

A handy person from Florida, USA says:
Need a spiral double pin balance for tilt window.
Length 34"
Width 9/16 (5/8)
Weight of sash is 44.6 lbs
I have two identical windows. One has green tip ends the other window has purple. I can not find either color.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. If this is a tilt window spiral balance then the best option available to you is going to be our S600-34. The problem is that the strongest option is the Black Tip, which carries only 40 pounds maximum. That would be too light for your 44.6 pound sash.

Would it be possible to see a photo of your original balance? If there are any stamps printed on it, could we see that as well? I just want to verify that this is, in fact, the Series 600.

A handy person from Florida, USA says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6359 Medium.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6360 Medium.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E34J
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6363 Medium.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. So, this one took some digging, but I was able to find out some information for you. That stamp was the biggest help, so thank you for getting it to us.

What you have here is a special pre-tensioned balance. It looks nearly identical to the Series 600 but for the fact that it must be made with a specific tension that cannot be charged or wound up in any way, which is what you would ordinarily do with spiral balances. They make these for heavy-duty windows like yours.

We can supply it to you, but it will have to be a custom order for all the reasons stated. We can pre-calibrate this  balance to carry precisely 40 through 47 pounds, which should be more than sufficient for your 44.6 pound sash.

What I'll do now is email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to add 4 of these to your cart, since you said you're working with two identical windows. You can then checkout as normal. 

Please let me know if you had any questions or wanted to make any changes. Note that our minimum purchase quantity for these is 2.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.