Fix broken off bottom corner of tilt window

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Someone broke the left side corner attachment that the tilt window slides up and down and tilts on. After lots of googling I think that it's called a pivot shoe. I know it's not a great picture but can you identify it for me for replacement? You have so many and I don't know which one to purchase. Also, if you can explain how to replace it or point me to a video, I think I can do it. -Jen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5E17F076-C4AC-4897-9180-35EEDDD7BB04.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0903D529-7291-49FE-8C93-23C2FFC12448.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jen,

Take a look at our 15-175 pivot shoe and see how the dimensions compare to yours once it's removed from the window. Also, see the videos we've related to assist you with the replacement process. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at