Fixed patio door part

A contractor from Gold Beach Oregon says:
Hi , what is this lower fixed patio door bracket called ,the plastic cover that was over it deteriorated and I need to replace it . Do you sell it ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C645D4A3-64BC-4F77-B095-D1ABB5093F05.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think this part has a special name, aside from just "bottom fixed door bracket." As for whether we have it, I'm not sure if we do. Please give me a little time to try to find a good match and I'll get back to you ASAP.

A contractor from Gold Beach Oregon says:
Here is another Picture angle of the fixed bracket anchor .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4C23484F-F010-47EB-8FA3-3C839A7C2840.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I wasn't able to find an exact match for this bracket, but we have a few that work similarly. See our 82-059, 80-049, 80-069, or maybe even our 80-042 and 80-043. If you're handy, you may be able to adapt one of these to work on your door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at