Float away metal bi-fold replacement parts

A quick learner from North Jersey says:
I'd like to refresh tired 50 years old metal bi-folds.
Could you help me identify the parts shown in the attached pictures?
Pictures are top left, top right, bottom right and left.
I'd like to replace top and bottom tracks as well.

thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5513.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5512.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5511.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5509.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Look at the parts I've associated on this page for Float A Way Bifold doors. Let me know if any of this matches what you need. If not, please give me the diameter of the pins and caps. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.