Floor track for monarch bypass mirror doors

A quick learner from Fall River says:

Hi,

I'm looking for a track and rollers to replace those pictured. The ones I found on your site seem to be too narrow. I'm looking for the space of the rolling part of track to be about 2 in apart.

Do you have a track that fits these doors and is 72 inches in length?

Thank you,

Dan

A quick learner from Fall River says:
One more thought /question... As you can see from the picture, the track has been hammered in attempts to repair. I wonder if track 23-272 is in fact the original (non-mangled) size? Do you know if Monarch had different width tracks or would 23-272 likely be the correct size?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. Take a look at our 23-028 Mirror Door Roller and see what you think. As for the track, yes, the 23-272 looks like the right match; the rail distance should be correct. However the width might be different. Unfortunately nothing can be done about this. Monarch has made tracks with many different widths over the years, most of their other sizes have been discontinued. The distance between the rails is usually the same, but the overall width of the track is sometimes different. Since you have a carpet, that may indeed be an issue. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.