Florida Sunroom window rollers

A handy person from Daytona Beach, FL says:
Attached pictures show a window located in a Florida sun room which had rollers but they have all deteriorated and no rollers now exist. We bought this property 1 year ago and don't have any information on the manufacturer of the windows which may be 40 years old.

The size of the opening is 5/8" wide by 21/32" deep. From the end of the window casing to the screw hole is 3/4" (see picture IMG_3716).

I looked through your available window rollers but didn't see a fit or anything that I could adapt. I think the ideal roller assembly would be 9/16" wide x 5/8" deep x about 1-1/4" long with a 1/2" roller. I am willing to try a roller assembly that isn't an exact match and my require a spacer to make it work. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3716.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3717.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in. I believe you can go with the 18-110B top sash guide as a replacement. Confirm your measurements match up with ours. For your window roller, our 87-058 seems like a good fit. Take a closer look and see if you agree. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.