Fluffy weather stripping between the window and screen & at bottom of windows

A home owner from Lynchburg, Va.24502 says:
That strip that is in between the window and the screen has completely deteriorated and bugs get in between the window and the screen. If I could get this part I think I could replace it myself--Linda
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing the wool pile weatherseal. You can see our entire selection here. You will need to compare your measurements to ours to confirm the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)