Flush dimple clip

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Looking for a replacement for the part in the picture. 15/16ths long with a 5/16ths hole. It is a flush dimple clip.
User submitted photos of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 70-209 dimple clip. This may be the clip you need for your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)