Flush mount slider lock with key

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for a flush mount slider lock with key. My opening is 9 inches x 1 inch and the door thickness is 1 inch. Do you sell anything in this size or some type of filler bracket. Im looking for something in a brown finish. This lock set cam off a 1977 silverton boat. Its a small sliding glass door. It is very similar to your 82-002K. Hope you can help me out.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could I see a few pictures of the handle in question? Boat hardware tends to be very different from standard house hardware. Thank you!
A quick learner says:
I will try and get some photos. I think your 82-002K assembly is the cloest thing I could find. The problem is the 9 inch length that Im looking for is a problem. If you can come up with something that is 9 inches then I think We are all set. Any type of filler plate or something like that. I have been looking around but can find anything that long. Any help would be appreciated. Will try and take some photos tonight.

Thanks, Larry
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Larry. Let me know as soon as you get those pictures and we will try our best.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)