Foam compression seal

A handy person from The Villages, FL says:

Hi, I have 9' tall exterior doors and I am trying to find white, push-in replacement seals similar to item 58-056E. I am having no luck locally or online. Can you provide this length and color seal? Thank you.

Greg

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Greg. Would the 58-201 match what you need? This is sold in 82" lengths. If your seal differs in any way, please show us a picture of its 'end profile' along with dimensions. Many thanks.

A handy person from The Villages, FL says:
No, the profile that would work for me is 58-056E, but I need 108" lengths for the 9' tall doors that I have.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Ah yes, apologies Greg. I am afraid we only sell the 58-056E in 82" lengths. However you could buy two units, then cut off the excess length with a heavy-duty pair of scissors. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.