Foam weatherseal for Capitol Series 7500 windows

A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
I know the manufacturer of my windows. they are capitol Series 7500 series windows. The windows were installed in 2003. I am unsure about the sizing that i need. I think 58-171. I am sending you some pictures. These are 2 differenet seals for the same window. one of them goes on the underside of the top half window. the other one is the bulb seal that goes on the bottom window that slides up.
User submitted picture of foam style weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion board! The top image looks very similar to our 58-171 Offset T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb Weatherseal. Please compare its dimensions to your own sample.

As for the bottom sample, we do not have an exact replacement at this time. We are currently researching possible substitutes, and I will let you know if we find anything that would work. In the meantime, however, do you think the 58-171 would work as a substitute for the bottom strip, as well? If the t-slot measurements match up, it just might. Please let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at