Folding Crank Handle Replacement

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
I believe I have Marvin windows on a recent home we purchased which use flush cranks. A couple of the cranks have broken and I'd like to replace them. I have attached a picture of the broken crank handle, which folds and fits flush with the crank cover on the window.

Is the 39-107FK a suitable replacement? Thanks for your help.

User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The handle on the 39-107FK is very close, but I can't say for sure without first seeing the cover that cradles this handle. Is there any way we can see that?
A handy person from Los Angeles says:
The home is not local, but here's the only picture I have that shows what the cover looks like. I know it's partially blocked by the faucet, but hopefully you can get a good idea of the configuration. Based on this, will the 39-107FK work?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It is a little difficult to tell, but looking at this picture, the 39-107FK does look similar. I cannot guarantee that it will work but it is our closest match.
A handy person from NJ says:
Hey Los Angeles!!

Did you end up ordering your replacement? I have the same crank and need a replacement. Wanting to know if it fit/worked...can you respond?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)