Folding Handle with Cover -

A quick learner from Batavia, IL says:
We have older Pella casement windows (1970's) and I want to replace the crank handles with white folding handles. I found these two part. Which one will work for my windows.

39-376 and 39-107FK
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Neither the 39-376 nor the 39-107FK will work for Pella brand windows. These are only designed for Truth, which is incompatible.

I'm not sure if we have a folding handle set like this that's going to work with your old hardware. In order to confirm, I need photos of what you have installed now.

The current Pella hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 865271E3-FA70-49F1-B420-3784655E1102.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EBA98CE3-28DA-4231-A252-9C997454CFB4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Unfortunately, we do not sell a folding handle or nesting cover that will be compatible with this operator and window. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.