Folding crank and cover replacement

A home owner from Rochester, NY says:
Hi. Which model would be the correct replacement for the one pictured? Looking for folding crank, in white. Full width of current cover is 5", as shown. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8D05CC6E-673A-43DD-99EC-D2E521F8284A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 87148AD5-1988-4470-A6AC-3E1C56914188.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3D5CD0B8-74DA-43B9-AEA1-A34C3C98FF23.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3F8B7C7-95DB-4BA7-A319-09FD28D15AE2.jpeg
A home owner from Rochester, NY says:
Sorry the photos are upside down. :(
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I am confident that our 39-107FK casement cover and handle will work for your original operator.

A quick learner from Dundee, Illinois says:
I have the same casement operation and would like to replace the inside handle and case only. The windows work fine, but handles are corroded and with new kitchen would like to update to white. Can I just replace handle and case? If so, what handles do you recommend? My case cover measures 4 inches. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that's totally possible. Assuming that you have the same operator as the photos above then you can use our 39-107 cover and 39-114L handle.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.