Foot needed

A home owner from Virginia says:
Hi,

I have purchased Pivot Lock Shoe, 9/16" Thick (item #: 15-179). Now I found out that I need matching foot too. Please tell me what the product number is for the matching foot.

Thanks,
Charles
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Charles. I am afraid I don't know what piece you are referring to when you say "foot". By chance, could we have you upload a photo of the part you are referring to as "foot"? That would be very helpful to us. Thank you.

I meant Pivot Bars, which are bolted into Pivot Shoes. What is product number of Pivot Bars to match Pivot Lock Shoe, 9/16" Thick (item #: 15-179)?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

May we see your old pivot bar to match up the screw hole dimensions for the pivot bar that will work with the 15-179 pivot shoe? Thank you.

I purchased Pivot Shoe (#15-179) months ago. I understand your store doesn't carry any Pivot Bar matching the Shoe. Do you have product number or measurements of the matching bars to help me to try somewhere else? Or who's manufacturer of the 15-179 pivot shoe?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think you may have misunderstood Paul's request. We definitely carry pivot bars the go with the 15-179, but there are too many to narrow down without more information. There is no one pivot bar that works with it, or even a few. We wouldn't know where to begin without more of a reference. In order to identify the best match, we need a photo of yours and its dimensions.

It took a while to get a picture of the existing pivot bar. Here it is attached. As I described earlier, I am looking for its replacement to fit with Pivot Lock Shoe, 9/16" Thick (item #: 15-179) I purchased before.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0245.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I believe you can use our 26-021 pivot bar. The installation hole on yours matches ours at 1-3/8". The style of the "tip" is different, but that's a good thing; it will work with the new style shoe. Look it over and let me know if you agree!

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.