For bi-fold closet door

A quick learner from New York says:
Top and bottom connector to closet
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20210218_132259 (4).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These look like very, very old style bifold door parts. I should tell you right now that there's a good chance we won't be able to supply these parts, but I will try my best.

Before we go any further, I will need to know the exact diameter of the metal pin and the diameter of the top of the cap that goes into the track.

There are 2 pins. The one with the threads is 5/16 with the head 7/8. The other pin without the threads is 1/4 and the cap 6/8. Thanks for your help. There has to be a solution ,

Thanks

Rich
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your bi-fold door parts look to be for a Fenestra door. Your threaded pin on the left looks to be be our 21-016 and the one on the right should be our 21-019. See if you agree.

The doors were made by National hood. I will check the part number
I need the locking device too
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F31632EE-BC41-48E2-93D2-F0E8447A1EDD.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell those brackets that go on the pin. My recommendation is to reuse those, if you can.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.