For sliding window

A handy person from Canada says:
This is a part of a sliding window. To me, it looks like there are two parts glued together,but because of sun, they separated. I would be happy to find anything that may fit that small channel. There is part number or anything. Hope you may help me find the part.

User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Milosh. The 58-135 seems to match the dimensions of your bubble seal. Look it over and see if you could use this as a replacement.
A quick learner says:
Hi Paul,

thanks a lot for finding the right part. I think it will fit perfectly. Will order soon.

I am happy returning customer. :)

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Glad to hear it, Milosh! I appreciate the order. If you need anything else in the future, please let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)