Forever View Storm Door ID

A home owner from Norfolk, Virginia says:
We need to replace the interior portion of the brass handle of our The Forever View storm door. A 1396003. Where can we find or order the replacement? The door opens to the outside, and from the inside view the handle is on the right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe this exact handle set is made anymore, but I believe that you can use our 40-058 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Norfolk, Virginia says:
The measurements of the inside handle and deadbolt are the same. Outside, the handle and key entry are one unit with the handle above and the lock below rather than the two units shown in the newer version with the lock above and the handle below. Will that matter?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think you'll be fine. You don't necessarily have to use the exterior key lock, if you don't want to drill new holes. The only issue would be you'd see an outline of the old handle where it was installed for years. 

Another possible replacement option is our 40-152. This pretty much works the same way, but has a larger exterior handle and no key lock.

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.