Frame for 81-030 is too tall

A home owner from Colorado Springs CO says:
I ordered two sets of double rollers that I thought were the right ones for my sliding glass door (Item # 81-030). The style is right and wheels are 1 1/4 " but the frame is too tall (1 1/8" and mine is 1"). The length, width, and wheel diamater are all correct, but I just can't find the right one.

I'll also need to return the ones that I just received.

Thanks,
Bret
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the housing for the 81-138 Acorn Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller. The rollers are 1-1/8" diameter, but the housing is 1" tall. That should work for you.
A quick learner from Colorado Springs says:
You think the rollers should be able to come down far enough to engage the track?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 81-138 is the only roller we have that has a 1" tall frame. Compare the dimensions with your door if you aren't sure, but I believe that it is the best match for what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.