Frame height necessary to install opertor

A home owner from USA says:
What is the minimum height of the frame necessary to re-install a crank operator. The granite piece that is the sill was added later and we don't know how much it covers of the bottom of the frame.
The frame showing above the granite is about 7/8 of an inch. Each window opening is 16 1/4 wide and 35 high. The whole window is 51 3/4 wall to wall and 36 1/2 high. If there is enough room, what product do you recommend ?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Would you happen to have the original operator from the window, by any chance? That cut out looks longer than normal. Could you give me its exact size? Can you also tell me the distance between the mounting screw holes? That could help us identify the operator.
A home owner from USA says:
Hi Dave.
Thanks for your response.
I answered earlier but it has not become part of this discussion, so I'm not sure if you got it. Here's what I said:
The window was made by Torrance Steel Windows and is probably about 65 years old. If that doesn't help, I'm not at the property so it will take me a couple of days to get you the measurements.
Thanks again for your help with this.
Jeff
Thanks Jeff. I'm afraid that information doesn't help, but those measurements certainly will. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Hi Dave,

Here are the measurements you requested. They'll probably make more sense if you refer to the picture that shows the outline of the old operator in the paint.
Beginning at the wall and measuring toward the center, Starting at the center of first hole:

Center of second hole 7/16
Beginning of slot 3/4
End of slot 3 7/8
3rd hole 4 1/4
4th hole 4 11/16
5th hole 6 1/2

I hope that's helpful. Thanks again.
Jeff
Thank you. I'm still not sure what can work. Is there any way we can see the original operator? This kind of window usually uses something like our 39-001 and 39-002 but your measurements are larger.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.