Framed Shower Door Sweep and Drip Rail

A quick learner says:
hello,

I am looking to install a shower drip rail on my shower door. There is a gap of 1/2 inch under the door where the water spills out when taking a shower. I'd like to fill that gap. The frame thickness is also 1/2 inch. Please suggest part numbers that can be ordered. Attached are pictures for your reference. Please let me know if you need additional info.

Regards,
Saf
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B3F8002D-2B14-4EE7-AD10-360C3485637B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6DCDB08-6BD1-457A-939B-5FD6DC568742.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2756B74-93EE-43C3-AAE7-558B5D477E1A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Saf! We have a specific type of shower door drip rail that I think is definitely worth considering. We offer three sizes: 10-324 in 24", 10-325 in 30", and our 10-326 in 36". Look these over and see what you think.

Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.
Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.

You will likely need to drill holes in the new drip rail to match up the holes in your door, or you could just install these using double stick tape.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.