Framed shower door sweep

A quick learner from CT says:

Hello, I spoke to Steve earlier today, seeking advice on how to replace our vinyl strip at the bottom of our shower door. I have not been able to find an exact replacement. The vinyl strip keeps coming out of the track. Thought a new vinyl strip may help. I also realize that I may have to replace the entire assembly. That said, the pictures are not great, actually a lot less than that, but I hope that you will be able to see the track, and may have an appropriate vinyl stripping that I could use to replace the one I have now. Any suggestion you may have would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4578-A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4579 (2).JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Jerry.

I'm not sure if we sell this exact sweep but our 10-327 appears to be similar. Have a look at the specifications to see how they compare with yours. 

If you have any questions just let us know!

Profile view of 10-327
Profile view of 10-327

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.