Framed shower with missing drip bar

A home owner from Alpharetta Georgia says:
Good evening. I was attempting to fix this framed shower door but the bottom metal piece is missing. Not only does this keep me from reattaching the rubber piece but make the door difficult to open. It appears the missing piece makes the door sit too low causing it to strike the bottom frame. Also the drilled holes are at different distances from the edge..... Any help would be very appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55BEFD1A-FA80-4E4B-A3CD-05B004D0A3BD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks so much for your post! 

Based on your photos, I'd recommend our 10-324 drip rail. You may need to cut the end off using a hacksaw and drill holes in it for it to instill on your door. Take a look at our 75-023 hacksaw if you are in need of one. You could also install it by using double stick tape. 

Get back to me if you have any questions. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.