French Door Window Glazing

A home owner from Orinda, CA says:
Hi, can you please help me identify this glazing? Thanks very much! I can't send a better profile photograph because when I try and remove it, it is brittle and breaks.
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
User submitted a diagram of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what this is. It kind of looks like the 55-303 Andersen glazing bead for the 3/8" thick glass, however to correctly identify this part you will need to send us a photo of it removed from the window sash at the same angle as your illustration.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)