Friction shoe

A handy person from Oregon says:
I get a lot of balances from Swisco. So when I need some friction shoes, I thought of you first.

5/16" pin
1-1/8" wide shoe
1-1/4" long shoe
1-1/2" long pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fric shoe 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fric shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 37-012 to start. Compare these pressure yours to your old parts and see if they could work for you.

The 37-012 pins are offset and the one I need the pin is centered on the shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean. Please give us a little time to try to locate a version of this shoe that has the same centered pin. I'll get back to you as soon as we have a development.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting. We were able to track down a match for your old pressure shoe, but we will only be able to supply it as a special order. Would that be okay? If so, let me know how many you need and I can email you an order link and price quote for that quantity. That will allow you to add the custom part to your cart as if it were a stock part.

Okay great. I would probably want to order one to make sure it works. Will the order link have a picture of it and dimensions?
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately are not able to acquire a picture or diagram of the part, but it matches your dimensions precisely and has a centered post, as requested. As long as the measurements you gave us are accurate then it should work.

I will email you a quote now, though please understand that our minimum is 2 pieces since this has to be a custom order. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.